Conditions of Sale
- The sale is strictly for cash with a charge of 18%. The highest bidder
shall be the buyer.
- Collectors who are present at the auction, settle their account there and take their lots with them, will only pay 16% charges.
- The genuineness of the lots is guaranteed by the expert. In case of disagreement
the coins must be returned within 8 days after receipt.
- The condition of the coins is indicated only as our personal, professional
- In case of disagreement on the final bid, the lot will be auctioned again.
- After each lot, the starting price is indicated. In most cases the real
value is significantly higher.
- The written commissions will be executed carefully and without additional
cost. The cost of postage and insurance will be charged to the buyers.
- The title to the lots only changes hands after they have been paid in full.
- All mail bids have to be made in Euros.
- If the starting price for gold or silver coins is lower then the melting
value, it will be adapted.
- Furthermore, all normal auction regulations are valid. In case of a disagreement both parties will abide by the decision of the Antwerp court. Only the Dutch text is binding.